Do you ever get scared as killer?

It's expected to jump every once in a while as survivor. I saw this great clip where a survivor was working on a gen and a pig casually came back, growled at him, and crawled away. He jumped and freaked out and it was very funny. Have you ever had something like that happen, but as a killer and not as a survivor? What happened?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I've had pallets slammed on my head by survivors I didn't know were there. Makes me jump. Especially when it's to my side and I didn't even realize there was a pallet there much less a survivor.

  • Random stuns tend to scare me, as they're so sudden.

  • @fluffymareep

    I mean, scared and surprised are two different things when it comes to surprise pallet stuns. Have I ever been genuinely scared as a Killer? No since there isn't anything to be afraid of when you're in that role.

    Have I been surprised by someone who magically was at a pallet and throws said pallet on me with no warning? Yes, a lot of us have... Some Survivors are weird, and they'll just pallet game assuming it's keeping them safe or something.

    Most of the time though I moonwalk into them and just hit them and have them waste the pallet on top of that lol...

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I've had pallets slammed on my head by survivors I didn't know were there. Makes me jump. Especially when it's to my side and I didn't even realize there was a pallet there much less a survivor.

    This, 100%.

  • Quite a few times, yes

  • @FireHazard said:

    @fluffymareep

    I mean, scared and surprised are two different things when it comes to surprise pallet stuns. Have I ever been genuinely scared as a Killer? No since there isn't anything to be afraid of when you're in that role.

    Have I been surprised by someone who magically was at a pallet and throws said pallet on me with no warning? Yes, a lot of us have... Some Survivors are weird, and they'll just pallet game assuming it's keeping them safe or something.

    Most of the time though I moonwalk into them and just hit them and have them waste the pallet on top of that lol...

    I mostly mean like jump scares. xD Not like you look deeply into the survivors eyes and realize they're dead inside and that scares you a little bit. I've ran into a survivor and hit them 'cause they surprised me before. They like came out of no where.

  • @fluffymareep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/781071#Comment_781071

    I mostly mean like jump scares. xD Not like you look deeply into the survivors eyes and realize they're dead inside and that scares you a little bit. I've ran into a survivor and hit them 'cause they surprised me before. They like came out of no where.

    Oh, than as for jumpscares no, not personally lmao.

  • When i'm refilling my hatchet's as the huntress and find a survivor instead

  • Scared? No.

    Stressed? Heck yeah!

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Scared? No.

    Stressed? Heck yeah!

    Well, I mean like jump scared. True fear doesn't come from something you do every day.

  • Walking past a pallet or a locker and BAAAM 🤣

    Though, one time a Nea was falling right in front me. I didn't know she was there. Gave me quite the jump