If Dead by Daylight added another game mode which would you play?

We all like when Dead by Daylight changes things up with it's holiday events. The Hallowed Blight, The Scorching Summer BBQ, The Moonrise. It's when Dead by Daylight throws in a wrench and gives us additional objectives. So that got me thinking about other game modes they could do. So my question is this. Which of the following game modes would you play?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The first two, I’d play.

  • If you put "all of the above" I would have picked that.

  • @WTBacon said:

    If you put "all of the above" I would have picked that.

    ^ Same thing.

  • I would pick all of them if I could.

  • If the 2v8 is KYF, that's fine, but it'd be too easy to just get quick downs if the killers team up against 1 survivor.

  • Imagine a match with Myers and Ghost face staring at you out a window.

  • A bare bones mode sounds pretty cool. Chaos mode sounds like a lot of fun as well.

  • I've always liked this idea...but...

    I'm VERY scared for my Wraith.

  • @Boss said:

    I've always liked this idea...but...

    I'm VERY scared for my Wraith.

    Wraith would be going bye bye like Bing Bong from Inside Out!

  • game needs proper casual play for people who do not wish to do ranked, or for killers who wish to test new builds/new characters or otherwise just go after achievements. by proper casual play I mean a que system similar to ranked, not the custom game where you have to invite people manually. the custom game will not allow you to get most achievements as they have to be "public matches". A proper que system also would let you test your skills properly, because your 4 other friends aren't really an effective method of doing this.

  • Balance mode wont be balanced at all until solo-cwf gap and killer compensation get adressed.

    And for the 2v8 naysayers, check idv's duo hunter rules. If dbd can copy their skillcheck design for mobile, they might get inspired there too.

  • I would not to have a meme mode with that, I would love to have a kind of "coop" gameplay for killers aswell, would love to play with my best friend together killer.

  • Chaos mode is clearly the best option here for something more casual, a great option for more fun gameplay without the serious stuff going on (survivors running SWFs with DS, and the other annoying meta perks).

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I would not to have a meme mode with that, I would love to have a kind of "coop" gameplay for killers aswell, would love to play with my best friend together killer.

    The problem i see with this gamemode is killers being able to work together in a single area to quite very easily kill a survivor, since you can't run around a pallet area with two killers.

  • No killer vs killer mode? 😥

  • I think that the 2vs8 mode could only be played in the first 3 kingdoms: macmillan state, autoheaven wreckers and the coldwind farm, in a strange fusion of the maps of each respective realm🎃

  • @Phoenix_Wright said:

    Imagine a match with Myers and Ghost face staring at you out a window.

    With GF leaning out... that would just be funny to me. XD

  • All of the Above I think is the best option...