Patch Tomorrow or sometime in this week?
Tagged:
Mod
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A date hasn't been confirmed as of yet. I would say expect it before Halloween.
if i had to take a guess i'd say thursday or friday this week or tuesday next week.
It says on steam its live
(it's not, but just thought i'd share that on steam it has a clear breakdown of the event and says runs from 22nd to 1st xD)
Really hoping for Thursday or Friday. I think we will most likely have to wait a week though unfortunately
Yeah I think it'll be 29th too til the 8th Nov
Definitly not on Friday, they never do a patch or release on that day.
There is currently no confirmed release date, once we have more information I am sure there will be communication about it.
@MandyTalk is it even possible that it could release on other days than tuesday?
anything is possible @myers_obsession - but I don't have any information on that right now.
Always assume that the Devs will never tell you when something is going to go live. You likely won't know the launch date until the date it launches. If you are lucky, they will announce a day or two before it goes live.
Thank you for confirming this! Many people are under the impression the game can only be updated on Tuesdays.
That sounds encouraging. Thanks for the reply. I know the devs are working hard
Thanks Mandy :)
Nothing has been confirmed yet but most updates for consoles hit around Tuesdays or Thursdays so best case scenario if it's this week it will be on Thursday
"Most updates" though. They can do other days as well when needed.