Devs you did it....
You guys put jim pickens in dbd
Look at the archives guy and you will see what I mean
You guys put jim pickens in dbd
Look at the archives guy and you will see what I mean
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my god
Not to be that person but, who is Jim Pickens?
callmekevin
It won't let me look at the image but I'll take ur word for it
So who is Jim Pickens again and what is Callmekevin.
Callmekevin is a YouTube Person.
He plays a lot of Sims, and Jim Pickens is a character he has in Sims 4, who's just an unrepentant murderer and business owner.
Ahhh!
Now it makes sense!
If only they were a killer.
The Entity is becoming creative with choosing who gets to go to it's realm lately.
so after this post I became sucked into this saga.
LMAO
ah our lord and savior
The call me kevin dbd crossover we didn't know we needed.
I mean it....kinda...fits though sadly... lmao
Why?
Now I can hail the dear leader even more