Old Kate
Iβm being onest I really miss the old Kate hair and voice will it ever be possible to see them again I would pay auric cells if the were cosmetic items
Tagged:
Mod
Iβm being onest I really miss the old Kate hair and voice will it ever be possible to see them again I would pay auric cells if the were cosmetic items
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I miss the old hair, too. And the old P3 head.
She was the first character I P3'd, and now I never use the cosmetic π₯
Thankfully, that banshee screech is never coming back.
No
What did her old hair look like? I've been around since long before her release, but never mained her, so I never noticed a change.
You miss old Kate??? Damn she screamed like a goat!! Was such a turn off when she got released. such a pretty girl with a weird ass scream
I don't think they will be changing anything back any time soon - they're constantly trying to improve the visuals in every patch though.
Could they possibly revert the way survivors look behind them to the old one. Idk if it's just me our not but their model looks like it just stretches out.
If Iβm being onest a lot of survivors donβt sound like there getting impailed I liked the old Kate voice because it felt more real in my opinion
Ye the new Kate hair looks like itβs super glued to her head I only wish that it had a bit more movement
I really miss kates old hair it was so bouncy now itβs just like a clay glob on her head
yeah her hair are ugly now
I actually liked Kate's old voice lol. It sounded very realistic
Her old hair was nice too, I wish it still moved the way it used to :-( I'm sure they're working on the physics though.
Kate's old hair had those great curls in front. I want those back. The new hair just looks like Farrah hair.
Love the new hair, devs were trying to make it better :)
wow that vid is amazing. at first i thought i was gonna see lovely little kate... then there is a weird woman whistling... then a weird man screeching, with lots of kate's. brilliant!ππππ π
wow that vid is amazing. at first i thought i was gonna see lovely little kate... then there is a weird woman whistling... then a weird man screeching, with lots of kate's. brilliant!ππππ π