I am too. Can run a purple to low red rank nurse and a spirit, shake in my boots at the sight of a yellow rank trapper. It hits you right in the pride ya know?
I am too. Can run a purple to low red rank nurse and a spirit, shake in my boots at the sight of a yellow rank trapper. It hits you right in the pride ya know?
Well... i got most of the problems with the pay killers.
You know... the one, you have to pay for with real money.
Some are just not played due to nerfing. Killers usually run ruin (luck) or corrupt (less effective) as survivors will tunnel/rush generators meaning the game is almost over before they get a hook.
SWF is easy to spot on the game so why isn't the killer given an advantage/survivor disadvantage to the gods like free 'telepathy' perk?
Super unsafe unhooks without BT, not even trying to take a hit and/or sanbagging me while trying to get away is what gets me killed the most. That or getting one-hooked 'cause noone's trying to save me even if the killer's clearly not close by.
Spirit is OUT of hand at this point. It makes for difficult plays at Pallets. Including the stealth issues. Freddy V 1.0 was at LEAST Fair. Because even though he was invisible. The survivor could react still.
That would be Huntress. I am not very good at dodging hatchets. I also tend to play against a lot of huntress that proxy camp the hooks to slug both the unhooked and the survivor who did the unhook.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always think I can get another loop because of how small Freddy's range looks.
Spirit's collision when phasing is what gets me.
i always die by dumb teammates. First hook last hook second hook last hook :/
Blah blah spirit meme blah blah
I'm bad at survivor so... I'm the killer?
Ghost Face.
I don't play survivor often and when i do it's just to play M1 sim and not pay attention.
Stealth killers and especially Ghost punish not paying attention.
*cries in Jeff main
Other survivors. Who the heck unhooks in front of the killer without BT?
Is there really any other answer? Even good Spirits don't kill me half as much as the other goobers on my team.
You know it's bad when the Killer recognizes it and sympathizes as well in the end game chat.
They probably expect you to run ds since its super common. That's the only reason i can think of.
Or WGLF stacks
Why are Dedicated Servers not an option here?
You could've chosen "Other killer". LOL
Choose Other and give them as the other
I refuse to run DS on survivor. It's one of those perks that I know is powerful, I know is useful, but I won't use it because it's boring.
Ghost Face i guess.
I have magnets in my feet and am basically a guaranteed kill for a trapper. I'm that guy that gets caught in an open, well lit field.
That's sad.
I'm sorry for you.
Any time I go against a Trapper I go extreme small brain mode.
I am too. Can run a purple to low red rank nurse and a spirit, shake in my boots at the sight of a yellow rank trapper. It hits you right in the pride ya know?
Well... i got most of the problems with the pay killers.
You know... the one, you have to pay for with real money.
I had Kindred and still died on first hook because no one saved. Some people are brain dead.
All survivors know who the real enemy is.
Rank? That might be why. It usually never happens in purple and red even in solo
Gonna tell you this right now
Almost never after Legion's release found a spirit without prayer beads
When are killers buffed?
Some are just not played due to nerfing. Killers usually run ruin (luck) or corrupt (less effective) as survivors will tunnel/rush generators meaning the game is almost over before they get a hook.
SWF is easy to spot on the game so why isn't the killer given an advantage/survivor disadvantage to the gods like free 'telepathy' perk?
Carrying the team, only to get one-hooked when the gates are open sucks, even more so when you have a key, and the hatch is right next to the hook.
Super unsafe unhooks without BT, not even trying to take a hit and/or sanbagging me while trying to get away is what gets me killed the most. That or getting one-hooked 'cause noone's trying to save me even if the killer's clearly not close by.
That was an easy one.
I didn't realize "Dumb teammates", but I can't change my vote now...
Billy is a close second even he's using instasaw, Dumb team mates being the third.
But honestly Spirit is the most reccurent one because of her BS.
Billy is my Biggest Weaknes
Spirit is OUT of hand at this point. It makes for difficult plays at Pallets. Including the stealth issues. Freddy V 1.0 was at LEAST Fair. Because even though he was invisible. The survivor could react still.
uses you to escape the chase while you are healing yourself
Can there be an option for a combination of Myers and "Amazing" teammates?
As of late? Spirit.
During my entire time playing DBD? Probably Daddy Myers.
Dumb teammates are a close third.
That would be Huntress. I am not very good at dodging hatchets. I also tend to play against a lot of huntress that proxy camp the hooks to slug both the unhooked and the survivor who did the unhook.
Spirit is a close one, but I'm still waiting for the day I'll be prepared for Freddy's lunge
For me, Billy, I think. His mobility is just too great in wide open maps. Besides him, maybe Spirit and dumb teammates.
I am an absolute trap magnet.
But BHVR kills my wallet most...well it used to.