Slightly increase sacrifice BPS maybe?

Most of the time, the "sacrifice" bloodpoints never gets capped out. Either you hook ALL survivors 3 times, or hope to god you have the end-game collapse occur when survivors are sacrificed on the hook.

Comments

  • tell that to survivors that literally CANT get their surv points maxed, you have to make 11/12 hooks (even less if you count hooks during EGC), surv would have to escape and selfcare like 10 times (killer has to hit at least 10 times and leave you xd) so tell me more about impossible things (survs got increased bp gain but only in those categories that they already max out pretty easly if they arent bad)

    + isnt maxing out supposed to be hard? (in survs case its impossible but in killers its just hard?)

  • @Mtom912 said:

    Sacrifice encourages 3 hooking survivors, so it discourages camping & tunneling, it’s really not hard to max sacrifice, end game hooks make it easier so you don’t even have to 4k to get 32k bp

    Camping, yes

    Tunneling, no

  • The 8k cap per category should just get removed. This would solve so many problems.

    (Keep the overall cap of 32k bloodpoints so we don't get never ending farming games.)

  • @Mtom912 said:

    Sacrifice encourages 3 hooking survivors, so it discourages camping & tunneling, it’s really not hard to max sacrifice, end game hooks make it easier so you don’t even have to 4k to get 32k bp

    You must be very lucky, or I must be very unlucky because i very rarely get 8k sacrifice BPS. I have an easier time getting 4k and all iridescent emblems than getting the BPS for sacrifice.

    (while this does nothing to the discussion, I play killer and survivor equally if you wanted to know)

  • I think BPs should be increased on BOTH sides. Survivors don't get enough from what I hear.