I swear to god this game has the worst bugs
Literally this party system is awful, purely awful, being unable to play an entire mode shouldn't happen in ANY game
Tagged:
Trusted
Literally this party system is awful, purely awful, being unable to play an entire mode shouldn't happen in ANY game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me when I'm having a good game then I get trapped inside a pallet for the rest of the game.
I laughed at that,
And I don't laugh when I am pissed off
Then....you must be....super pissed off?!
I might to be honest, this game pisses me off with the amount of issues it gets every update
Then you haven't played f13 apparently.
Don't worry.
The $$ from the battlepass will pay for more cosmetics, more dlc, more tomes, and more fixes to the bugs and problems that no one has really noticed.
They'll put off fixing the really problematic things like the servers and balance until they get more $$$
Have you ever played goat simulator? So many bugs they were considered features.
I have, and I rather play that than dbd
Yeah but rag doll physics
Sasori! I enjoy that you enjoy them ;)
I don care about the bugs in gs, I just like the roller coaster! :D
Lol. Then go play it.