Wanna know something hilarious?
The most popular tag on this forum is bugs with 3,500+ recent tags.
(I was tempted to tag bug in this post but decided against it)
The most popular tag on this forum is bugs with 3,500+ recent tags.
(I was tempted to tag bug in this post but decided against it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ever since the stranger things Dlc came out theres so many disconnection bugs and lobby bugs it's insane
Honestly dbd would not be dbd if their wasn't a single new bug every new update.
Don't you mean "features"?
Ah yes more like "It Just Works" as they seem to adopted Bethesdia's model of game design.
Lobby bugs are super annoying. It's indeed insane how much time I spend with searching for new lobbies every time I come across one of these bugs.
I hope we will see a drastic improvement with the update on Tuesday.