Why was Freddy's and Quentin's perk dialogue removed?
I just realised (probably because I'm a complete idiot) that Freddy and Quentin no longer have dialogue on their perks. For those who are confused on what I'm talking about, basically on almost every perk there is a bit of dialogue (highlighted in yellow) underneath the paragraph on what the perk does. The dialogue is normally a sentence said by the survivor or killer. How come they removed this? The only one I can remember was the blood warden one in which it said "this is my world and you can never leave"
Sorry if this seemed random. Just a bit curious. :)
Comments
I am curious too
I know, just seems like a really odd thing to do. I think the dead by daylight wiki has all the quotes on the perk list that they have.
Nintendo is my guess.
I believe this was removed before they announced the switch version as I just asked my friends and they said they randomly disappeared around last year so they have been gone for quite a while.
They are
Remember me or fire up has a quote too that I like
Quentin's perk dialogues are there too. Just checked :)
Fire Up is my favorite quote
I'll check them
It's probably one of the best ones in the game. Why did they remove it? :(
Describes old instas well too
Why did they?
Haha pretty much my reaction whenever someone used one in front of me XD
Better yet, anyone remembers wake up being able to awake survivors quicker ? It was removed almost immediatly but I thought this was a nice perk specifically designed to counter Freddy.
Really?
Had no Idea that was a thing. They should think about putting that back in as now it takes much longer to wake survivors up with the Freddy rework
Yeah I definetly agree.
I believe it was taken away bc it was too much of a counter since you couldn't put everyone to sleep. Now it could potentially work well since it's a periodic thing.
Sorry to resurrect my dead topic but it's still bugging me every time I look at a Freddy perk.
@Peanits any idea on what happened to the quotes and why they were removed? :)@Peanits
"Now why don't you just ######### die?" — Freddy Krueger
That quote is legit me when I get gen rushed XD
i remember Searching through the old dead by daylight website where there was every perk killer survivor etc listed,and i saw that Quentin and freddy perks had a description under them
Claudette selfcare perk had a diferent description dialogue back then
Not very topic related but,they also removed some of Nancy's wheeler Screams From the Stranger things PTB without A Valid reason,no one talks about this Lmao
Yeah, sometimes they will change the perks description if a perk gets changed or change a perks name if it offends people (like the Demogorgon's cruel limits perk which was originally called cruel confinement). They have never removed quotes from a perk though. Off topic as well but I realised clown is the only killer without quotes for his perks (not counting Freddy as he did have quotes before they were removed).
is freddy not on switch or something?
Ik this is about his quotes but I think I remember hearing something about something like this
They were removed long before the switch version was announced. So not sure if that is the reason or not.
Hopefully it gets added, it is kinda weird seeing them missing.
Yeah :(