Scariest elements of the game?
Following on from a post I read today, what are the parts of the game that scare you the most?
I have picked these options based on my own experiences and those of party members I play alongside.
Tagged:
Trusted
Following on from a post I read today, what are the parts of the game that scare you the most?
I have picked these options based on my own experiences and those of party members I play alongside.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I voted for Spirit mainly because I haven't been scared in Dead by Daylight for a while. However, when I loaded into a match with NM and OoO a few days ago,I was thoroughly spooked when I learned the killer was Spirit.
Being able to remove your terror radius and attack with little to no warning on top of having the stalking mechanic which makes survivors suddenly realize they're bring watched puts Ghost Face and Myers the scariest imo.
Demogorgon can be that scary at times too but the teleport warning sound, loud footsteps and not having a stalk makes him a bit less spooky.
(Imo demo should've been an option he has built in stealth plays too :( )
@BBQnDemogorgon lol sorry, I acknowledge I missed him off by accident !!
Awe, you forgot Teammates. Terrifying!
Michael is a close second
No TR Michael 1000 IQ you and appearing in front of you.
Scratched mirror is cheating I am not amused by it.
*Other
The killer waiting times during double blood events.
Me: Huh, wonder what killer it is.
Myers: appears
Me: OH S*** RUUUUN
You're not wrong.
I would pick spirit if they didn't ruin her scary factor by making her sound like Waluigi.
PTB spirit with her deadly silence apart from her creepy breathing was actually chilling.
Some great answers guys ! xD Waluigi killed me not gonna lie that ######### was funny. @Plu
When Myers appears behind you in T1 the moment you were relying on SpineChill without even looking for the killer.
Hag traps only get me the first time I set one off if I didn’t know who the killer was. Ghost Face doesn’t scare me even when he’s a sneaky boi. Pig is a cutie no matter what, and Spirit is Spirit. I see her so much I’m desensitized. I still to this day will sometimes be on a gen, turn my camera and see Mikey sucking my soul juice and have a scream and run like an idiot. It’s one of the greatest joys in this game for me though.
Myers will forever scare the ######### out of me. God forbid it be a scratched mirror game...
Shat my pants when I got jumpscared by "Scratchy myers". The karma here is that Myers is my main, and love Jumpscare myers. Got a taste of my own medicine lol. Never screamed so loud in my life.
I wish I recorded that 🤣
Didn't include Solo Queue.
lol...
1-Spirit
2-P3 Claudette camping palet
3-P1 Myers on the Game or the last map.
Not the scariest of the game though, but of this list.
@Boss What is the scariest in game to you?
Quentin's face.
@Boss Amen ! +1
not the peeking, more the sudden ambush out of nowhere.
that can really make one jump xD