Which dette costume blend the most?
Brown or Prestige?
Brown or Prestige?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Prestige probably would be better they're both are good for it. If you have prestige i'd say use that instead if you don't want to prestige but want to blendette get brown.
I mean, no offense, but If I find a Blendette, that poor girl is gonna have a bad time.
Thats a big "IF"
I know, but that's why they'd have a bad time.
Fitted Button-Up(Brown)
Blackberry Skirt
If you get mori'ed, you chose correctly.
Do we have another who wants to just crouch in plain sight as soon as they see the killer is in their los? If so I commend you good sir! Claudettes at least for me are like free kills when they do that! Your cloak mode has no effects on me! The most effective outfit for hiding would prolly be prestige.