Bloodpoints for just dropping pallet is a BAD CHANGE
It's just gonna encourage people to "waste" pallets and this is already a big issue in solo Q with all the selfish potatoes who drop shack pallet in the first 20 seconds while not even being injured.
The bloodpoints for window vaults on the other hand is good, this promotes to use more windows and be economical with pallets.
This shouldn't happen imo, it's just gonna make solo Q more tilting and annoying.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
People being dumb is their fault, not the Bloodpoints'.
True, but it's the same issue with farming someone of the hook with old WGLF. The devs have some kind of control on how "dumb" people are gonna play if they change stuff here and there, you know what I'm saying?
This change won't stop new players or players who are not that great at the game from dropping pallets, which I don't think anyone should be punished for being new or bad at the game. For trolls who will only drop pallets to purposely get the points I could see happen, but by them wasting the pallets they won't end up surviving long to get a good amount of points. I think people overreact to a lot of changes to this game.
Many killers like Spirit and Clown force you to drop the pallet early. I think it's a good change.
That change won't have any impact at all. You only get points for dropping pallets while in a chase anyway. And 200 BP isn't that much.
Activate your brain just for a second and tell me how people played when any unsafe unhook gave you WGLF stacks. Exactly, you had every few matches a moron just unhooking for his stacks and throwing the match
+25% of your total BPs is a little more significant than +200 Boldness BPs. You also still have the +1000 BPs for Stuns to tempt people into using pallets.
There is no need to be rude.
Make it the same amount as marking stuff with the Map? 🤔
That's a true fact, but its not gonna stop survivors from farming them anyway. Especially those who are bad at chases anyway. They gonna burst down 90% of pallets in the first minute of the game lol
Maps are amazing for the bp grind despite being mostly useless if you're not going for a hatch escape/totem hunter build
It's not rude to tell someone to think about something.
I know, but doing that with Pallets takes way longer and would result in ~500 Bloodpoints in total if you set them to the same as Map points.
I believe they were referring to the "activate your brain for a second" part. That comes across as a "you're not using your brain if you disagree with me" statement. Not a "hey, you need to think about this." statement.
True, true. I got distracted by salivating at the thought of the points
i think its ment to disencourage players to camp each pallet to try and gain the stun points.
Idk if 25 is the right amount btw, but there should be a good middle ground between 25 & 200 at least, to not make it so small it's practically nothing, but not too big to make them do what justarandy predicts.
Everyone would be avoiding Windows of Opportunity runners. 🤣
Well, that wasn't intended, but I can see where you coming from
How so? They could still camp a pallet (during chase) and get the stun points + pallet drop points or not?
It is rude to tell someone to "Active there brain." Just saying man, tone is hard to convey in text and your gonna piss some one off.
Side note: you are rude about every time I see you and really give Killers a bad name. Stop that.
I, as a Killer and Legion main, am not against survivors getting more BPs.
The grind is bad for everyone.
Maybe your skin is to thin tho, but I'm not rude. It's actually rude of you to call me rude.
My skin isnt too thin, as you are referring to others and not me. I don't like seeing someone mistreat others over a silly game. I also hate the "Killer Vs. Survivor" mentality in this forums. If only we could work together to make the game we enjoy good.
And no it's not rude. It's telling you how it looks and what I think. That way you can, if you didnt mean to be rude, readjust how you said to to convey it better.
i dont think you get the drop points on a succesfull stun... might be wrong here though.
but yeah, they will probaply still camp the pallet, as stun points are a lot more than pallet drop points.
i think time will reveal how well this change works...
I meant that people who will waste pallets for points are probably already doing it since there is already a larger incentive to do so. I don't think this change will make it much worse.
Hey, I hope you are right! It's just my concern and we all know: once something is the live build it's very unlikely that the devs touch it again unless it's an major issue (like MoM) and my other concern is that this is gonna be very hard to measure, so it's more like a "because logic and experience we should change it for the better" u know what I'm saying?