splinters were a neat idea in concept, but they're absolutely awful as offerings.
They should at least let you play as the killer with a decent build. Going into a game at high ranks with a naked killer isn't a very effective way to get you to want to buy them tbqh.
splinters were a neat idea in concept, but they're absolutely awful as offerings.
They should at least let you play as the killer with a decent build. Going into a game at high ranks with a naked killer isn't a very effective way to get you to want to buy them tbqh.
Yeah, I dunno why it didnt even let you use either the 4 perks from the loadout you had set up or have the Killer's 3 teachables.
They stopped with Splinters after Pig though, so its kinda a moot point now though.
Suprised there's not like a "rent" feature or something replacing the Splinters though in the store. Pay a massive load of bunch BP and get to use the Killer for a few matches.
splinters were a neat idea in concept, but they're absolutely awful as offerings.
They should at least let you play as the killer with a decent build. Going into a game at high ranks with a naked killer isn't a very effective way to get you to want to buy them tbqh.
I still have no idea why they don't give you the 3 perks that belong to that killer.
It just makes so much sense to me that way yet it's not how it works 😄
Am I the only guy who has never used or obtained a splinter? Probably because the only chapter I’ve used shards on is Clown and Kate but still. Never had one pop up in a bloodweb.
I have gotten a bunch of Pig and Freddy splinters.
You know what would be cool? If you had the option to use the Splinters to disguise your killer model in game if you already own them.
For instance, if you have Myers splinter on Ghost Face, you would appear as Myers in the game to survivors. But you retain all of Myer's POV, stats, powers and your addons, and perks.
It would be a slight mindgame at the start when survivors haven't seen your power yet but it would be hilarious and could end in some funny moments.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh. How do you get your add-ons to look like that? Is it a mod?
splinters were a neat idea in concept, but they're absolutely awful as offerings.
They should at least let you play as the killer with a decent build. Going into a game at high ranks with a naked killer isn't a very effective way to get you to want to buy them tbqh.
It stops if you buy the dlcs from the steam store.
Use cells and they'll still pop up
I use custom icons from this author: https://twitter.com/faery__
I have used cells to buy all the Killers cause I don't want the survivors. Please, for the love of the Entity, STOP GIVING ME SPLINTERS!
RIP ME! I don't want to spend anymore money.
Yeah, I dunno why it didnt even let you use either the 4 perks from the loadout you had set up or have the Killer's 3 teachables.
They stopped with Splinters after Pig though, so its kinda a moot point now though.
Suprised there's not like a "rent" feature or something replacing the Splinters though in the store. Pay a massive load of bunch BP and get to use the Killer for a few matches.
Yeah kinda dumb how I already have the characters unlocked and I keep getting the offerings.
I just want BBQ III
I still have no idea why they don't give you the 3 perks that belong to that killer.
It just makes so much sense to me that way yet it's not how it works 😄
I still have a Nightmare splinter on my Freddy.
Yeah explain that one...
That's even worse!
I'm DONE!
Am I the only guy who has never used or obtained a splinter? Probably because the only chapter I’ve used shards on is Clown and Kate but still. Never had one pop up in a bloodweb.
I have gotten a bunch of Pig and Freddy splinters.
You know what would be cool? If you had the option to use the Splinters to disguise your killer model in game if you already own them.
For instance, if you have Myers splinter on Ghost Face, you would appear as Myers in the game to survivors. But you retain all of Myer's POV, stats, powers and your addons, and perks.
It would be a slight mindgame at the start when survivors haven't seen your power yet but it would be hilarious and could end in some funny moments.
@PeenutsButt3r
Umm no deal with it