I'm done with dedicated servers.
I was defending them at the beginning, since I legit had no issue with them. But lately it has been frustrating to the point that I don't want to play this game ever again. Me teleporting, pallets registering before the killer swing, etc. Dedicated servers are making this game unplayable.
Comments
Daily reminder that people begged and screamed for Dedicated Servers for years as if somehow servers would mean no more lag, teleporting, or glitches, etc.
I'll echo this in saying I'm tired of them as well.
@Science_Guy exactly right
Welcome to the Darkside @Mr_Goodman here's your candy 🍬🍫🍭
Has anybody been having the weird stutter through their matches? Every few seconds there will be a quarter of a second pause. And it repeats.
That and the infinite loading after the match.
Yeah,these dedicated servers make me puke,they need to disable them fast..
Sadly those on the PTB dont want them either so now everyone sufferd.
I’m just getting tired of getting pulled out of the game back to home screen. It’s annoying af. But yeah the teleporting sucks too. I’m sure they’ll work it out.
"Dedicated servers will fix everything"
..sips tea..