No, having alts on the forums is forbidden and can get you permanently banned. I'd suggest not doing it at all if you want to avoid that outcome...
I'll @MandyTalk@Rizzo90 or @Gcarrara to see if either of the three can PM you and help you with this issue, so just be patient when they have time to see this.
I can change your name for you, if you're sure you want to do this (it's a one off thing) then please leave a note on my wall and I will take care of that for you.
I can change your name for you, if you're sure you want to do this (it's a one off thing) then please leave a note on my wall and I will take care of that for you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm confused about what you're saying but if your talking about forum accounts at least no you cannot make another account they will punish you.
Yeah but this name is stupid and I don't want it, I want to join the elites and use my psn id
No you cant.
Maybe one of the mods can change your name? I don't know?
@marvelmovie
No, having alts on the forums is forbidden and can get you permanently banned. I'd suggest not doing it at all if you want to avoid that outcome...
I'll @MandyTalk @Rizzo90 or @Gcarrara to see if either of the three can PM you and help you with this issue, so just be patient when they have time to see this.
I can change your name for you, if you're sure you want to do this (it's a one off thing) then please leave a note on my wall and I will take care of that for you.
Ok ty