Thanks lovelies.
:)
Next Tuesday on the 22nd.
PTB is usually live after 2 weeks from its release
@MyNamePete said:PTB is usually live after 2 weeks from its release
@MyNamePete said:
I thought it was one as the next event is using the Archives
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764301#Comment_764301I thought it was one as the next event is using the Archives
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764301#Comment_764301
yeah, its been 1 week since the PTB, and next week it’ll be released. 2 weeks.
@MyNamePete said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764302#Comment_764302yeah, its been 1 week since the PTB, and next week it’ll be released. 2 weeks.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764302#Comment_764302
I misread it my mistake
I thought you said "2 weeks after its closed" not "released"
My IQ today is low
Soon™
so 22nd?
@Mr_K said:Soon™
@Mr_K said:
Look, we all know this, I asked when for a reason, not for you to give me a bs answer that everyone gives, if you don't know, don't comment.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764328#Comment_764328Look, we all know this, I asked when for a reason, not for you to give me a bs answer that everyone gives, if you don't know, don't comment.
@OMagic_ManO said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764328#Comment_764328
... soon™.
There is no date for it yet. It'll be out in time for the Halloween event since a big part of the event this year is tied into The Archives.
@Peanits said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/765986#Comment_765986... soon™.There is no date for it yet. It'll be out in time for the Halloween event since a big part of the event this year is tied into The Archives.
@Peanits said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/765986#Comment_765986
Out in time for the Halloween event that starts Tuesday but no date?
Are you implying it's not impossible that it could be out before the 22nd?
That would be a huge surprise since updates have been on Tuesdays for as long as i can remember.
(Most likely next tuesday)
@PolarBear said:Soon™(Most likely next tuesday)
@PolarBear said:
@BBQnDemogorgon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766015#Comment_766015Out in time for the Halloween event that starts Tuesday but no date?Are you implying it's not impossible that it could be out before the 22nd? That would be a huge surprise since updates have been on Tuesdays for as long as i can remember.
@BBQnDemogorgon said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766015#Comment_766015
Thank you! :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Next Tuesday on the 22nd.
PTB is usually live after 2 weeks from its release
I thought it was one as the next event is using the Archives
yeah, its been 1 week since the PTB, and next week it’ll be released. 2 weeks.
I misread it my mistake
I thought you said "2 weeks after its closed" not "released"
My IQ today is low
Soon™
so 22nd?
Look, we all know this, I asked when for a reason, not for you to give me a bs answer that everyone gives, if you don't know, don't comment.
... soon™.
There is no date for it yet. It'll be out in time for the Halloween event since a big part of the event this year is tied into The Archives.
Out in time for the Halloween event that starts Tuesday but no date?
Are you implying it's not impossible that it could be out before the 22nd?
That would be a huge surprise since updates have been on Tuesdays for as long as i can remember.
Soon™
(Most likely next tuesday)
Thank you! :)