Can we get Jeepers Creepers as killer with Justin Long as a playable character we really need a killer with a flying ability. Whether its flying vertically in the air and being able to survey the map and attack people or lunge at them while flying.
The director liked little boys. Wont happen. Not_Queen said they didnt want to because of that
Freddy himself likes little boys... they arent paying a pedophile to get the license for freddy, as for jeepers creepers, the director of the movie likes little boys(I think). Guess I shouldve specified.
Freddy himself likes little boys... they arent paying a pedophile to get the license for freddy, as for jeepers creepers, the director of the movie likes little boys(I think). Guess I shouldve specified.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. The director was a Pedo. BHVR has said they want none of that.
The director liked little boys. Wont happen. Not_Queen said they didnt want to because of that
oh....understandable and i oop.... there has to be more flying villains other than that one
what about freddy then...?
Freddy himself likes little boys... they arent paying a pedophile to get the license for freddy, as for jeepers creepers, the director of the movie likes little boys(I think). Guess I shouldve specified.
He does. Tried and convicted.
Oh cool thanks for the confirmation.