Rank reset fun discussion
OK boys and girls we are about to get on it.. Rank reset is super close so why not have alittle fun.. I would feeed back suggestions on my meme build
I'm going full meme btw
Bubba chest protect my build
Noed
Insidious
Fire up
Mosterous shine
Please don't hate me bubba mains ๐ท๐
Add ons cab tuning primer going in with party streamers lol
Comments
bubba insta saw isn't bad or anything it's pretty much necessary on him
Lol jesus they fall for it this is to funny ๐ท๐
Its my guilty pleasure, when i rank down to just play around with the newbies until i get back up.
lol!
I love this xD ๐
oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah yeah
Now going for basement huntress lol iridescent heads infantry belt
Lol build
Noed bbq iron grasp and monstrous Shine
Mumma wants to bring all her babies to her happiness dungeon.
I love pre rank reset gives me free rain to kick back for once btw I hate huntress
Also an ebony because I suck at huntress plus its a damn cool mori
Haa haa huntress got two in the basement lol omfg this is fun ๐ท๐ Mumma huntress doing work lol