Drop rate of the new Map is pretty much 0%
The last week I haven't played the new map a single time. I also leveled GF and didn't get a single map offering for it in the bloodweb. What's going on?
Tagged:
Trusted
The last week I haven't played the new map a single time. I also leveled GF and didn't get a single map offering for it in the bloodweb. What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have played it around 4 times since the Stranger Things update and one of them was in the past week.
It is rare in my blood webs too.
So I did play the new map yesterday, because my Michael had an offering for it.
What the hell BVHR... do something!!!!
@Peanits any word on the subject?
I think the mapsets should have one chance to be selected. Like not one chance for every Coldwind map, one chance to get a random Coldwind map. Maybe i wouldn't play 90% of my games on Coldwind or Macmillan then.
I stopped trying to use the Hawkins Lab ID Card offering when I tried using it 5x in a row, and every single time, just like when a killer brings in a secret offering, I got "Match Canceled". It seems that, in general, players will automatically DC if they see the offering. It's a real shame too because of the 2 times I've ever actually managed to play on the new map, It was lots of fun, and we all escaped. I don't see why players dislike it so much.
Its supposed to have increased chances this close to the release.
Even right after release the map wasnt being selected that often.
Yeah I think I've only played it a handful of times. And I've only gotten one ID card in my web.
They should make it so that every realm has the same chance of being selected instead of every level.
I'm glad it's that way. New map sucks for both sides.
It's as rare as any other map, we just have so many maps now that it can be pretty hard to get it.
If the that would be what you're saying, then why do get I constantly Auto-Heaven or Coldwind maps?
@bendermac
Because there is literally like, 5 auto-haven maps and 5 cold wind maps... now add 5 Macmillan maps, 5 different versions of Badham Pre-School, 2 Swamp maps, 2 Crotus Prenn Asylum maps, 2 Red Forest maps. THAN add Haddonfield, Yamaoka, Gideon Meat Plant, Ormond, and Lery's and that's literally 31 maps you could possible get...
And I didn't even count the Hawkins map, so obviously you'll most likely get a big dry streak for awhile because that's literally a 1 in 32 chance to get the Hawkins map...
^^^ This. It should roll for the realm and then roll for the map instead of just rolling for the map. This way you'd have a higher chance of getting the unique maps
I got it 4-5 times the first day, but ever since I get it maybe 1-2 times a day. My guess is survivors got into the main frame and made it a 1% map.