We need to stop the war between Survivors mains and Killers mains
Seriously guys, we need to stop this, because we all love the game so why are we always fighting ?
-Yes, SWF can be op but it's not the fault of the players, but the way the game was made
-Yes, Camping is annoying but it's the easiest way to do kills, if the game was totally balanced, camping wouldn't exist
-No, insulting someone at the end of a game or in his steam profile is not ok, particularly if it's just like "ez baby killer" or "without SWF you are #########", this is literally harassement.
I never had so much insults on my steam profile since I have DBD.
We should all do peace guys, and it's not because a famous player is doing one of those thing that you should do it too, the community is a real problem, not since the release of the game, but since streamers and youtubers started to play cancer, most people play like them because they do not think by themself, this need to stop.
By the way I'm not a native english speaker so please don't mind mistakes, I have 1k hours on DBD and I play both survivors and killers equally
Comments
Probably pretty accurate or they'll change it to something different but it seems it's the same 5-10 posters doing 5-10 threads a day.
Between the L4D community and the DBD community, I cannot decide which is more ######### and toxic.
Does logic count?
I noticed that A LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG TTTTIMMMEE AGO.
And dont forget : Delete DS BS.
The DBD one. L4D is just a simple shooter so its not as important.
If you can still succeed at high ranks with "non-viable" killers and get 3/4k's, wouldn't that mean they're okay then?
No, because those things rely on Survivors making egregious mistakes several times in a row.
That's not true since I see killers do well with the lesser tiers all the time and they don't rely on others mistakes. Freddy, Hag, Myers, Trapper, Leatherface and even Huntress and Pig all do well when played with the right items/addons/perks etc.
The killers doing that are the ones that go with the flow so to speak, they pick the best killer and items/add ons/perks based upon survivor comp. They load into the map and proceed from there, they already know survivor spawn points, they know where totems are generally going to be etc.
If you go into a match with the mindset that only x killers with x items/add ons/perks are viable unless survivors make egregious mistakes then you'll never succeed with those killers.
OK! YOU GOT ME, you revealed my secret quote.
Miss the early days of DBD where everyone wasn't salty whether they survived/died, or 4k'd/0k'd. Where everyone would play serious until the exit gates were powered and then just mess around for fun. The community is just getting more toxic by the day.
I think I know a great way to settle this...
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
THE FINAL SOLUTION: THE SEQUEL!
Bloodpoint farming, gg reported. Hope they ban you
edit: i forgot it: :kappa: