Real talk
Okay guys it's that time of year again...... Halloween!...... I know that some of yall get into the spirit and do some awesome cosplays, I'm actually looking forward to seeing all that I can...... but the main cosplays that I'm interested in are the day of the dead legion skins.... who is all wanting to do a cosplay of that skin??
Comments
-Cries in Myers-
No shirtless Myers, no interest.
Legion cosplay would look cool but everyone knows Spirit cosplay will be the highlight, as always.
Nahhh i think a plague cosplay would look sick
Don't worry we know your the king of Halloween
Myers old news bruh lol haha
i can't wait too see the cosplays from this halloween. I know a lot of people rag on cosplayers for being legion since it's easy, but all I see is an easy way too start a cosplay career.