Devs can we get a statement please
What is your plan with Nurse now? Please don't tell me the basekit change is set in stone. Do with the addons whatever you want, remove them all if you want to. But please, give nurse her basekit back. If you really want to give survivors more time to hide and block Los then just increase her fatigue for little bit
Comments
I'm more interested in why they are touching the basekit at all more than anything else. Where are they getting this idea that her basekit is so oppressive? From the vocal minority? Because I don't recall her kill rate being all that impressive when they released those stats. Although I might be misremembering, and most of the complaints I've seen were Omega and Multiple blinks.
I think Nurse wasn't even on the list with the top 3 killers with the highest killrate on pc.
That shouldn't be the only thing we take into consideration. If we based it solely off of kill rates, Trapper is going to get nerfed.
They never come out with statements on these matters.
You will find out mid chapter patch.
Which leads back to my question, what is this being based off of?
One of the devs was having a bad day and after booting dbd lost against a rank 1 nurse
But it's an information we should keep in our mind
Not sure.
Perhaps