Bring back map window spawn variety
One of the main things I miss about the older versions of this game is the huge number of different window spawn variations (Landing windows in that one Haddonfield house, the groaning storehouse main building, the wretched shop main building, etc.). I understand that these were obviously removed due to the ridiculous strength they gave survivors but is there really nothing we could do to these maps to bring back these window spawns while maintaining fair balance? I know that some maps that these windows were on still aren't balanced but that's a whole other topic. Surely if one of these windows was open, the building that it spawned in could be altered in some way. For example, if the old groaning storehouse window opened, couldn't another doorway spawn further down on the same wall? Or if the landing windows spawned in that Haddonfield house, a balcony could be added to the side of the house that the windows are on.
Comments
Short answer is its just easier to not do all this just to bring back s troublesome window.
Open up all windows and let the Entity sort them out.
I wish they did that on wretched shop and have one random window open on the one side itd be nice to have that variety