BHVR, Pls fix Myers bp
he gets bp too slow and its very annoying, also, you cant get 32k because or you hit to get brutality, or you stalk and get 1 hit.
my ideas: When The Shapte hits you with tier 3, he gets an extra bp in brutality and devoiusness
brutality: extra 300bp (600bp in total)
deviousness: extra 250bp
giving him for 1 tier 3 850bp if he hits you instead of the depressive 300bp.
come on! they did it with Plague, they can with Myers!
Comments
I personally wish they buffed distressing for 100% brutality as well deviousness
yea but still... deviousness make him way worst, so is not reliable
I mean I just use distressing for points I like big terror radius tier 3
well yea
At least he doesnt get cucked out of the pip system as badly as other one shot killers
Same for pig
She should get more points for her dash attack
True its annoying that you only get 300 brutal points for a T3 hit. It should be like ghostface where you get some extra brutality AND deviousnes points.
I mean, sure he needs bp buffs, but the Trapper and the Plauge need these buffs even more
Why not just play a different killer if you want bloodpoints? Demogorgon is amazing at racking in bloodpoints, and Wraith is as well. I agree that some killers really lack good bp gains in deviousness, especially Pig, but if I want bloodpoints I would play a killer who gets lots of them.
because as a halloween fan, I want to play my favorite killer, how about that?
That's fine, but not all killers get bloodpoints equally, so if you are playing solely too earn bloodpoints then Myers isn't the best choice.