This made my day

Got called lag switch when the dedicated server is literally up,

it's like survivors has muscle memory to type these stuff


Screenshot (117).png


Comments

  • That's just their way of saying "gg"

  • 🤣🤣🤣

    Dirty lag switching (servers) killer

  • How DARE you buy the servers and bend them to,your will!

  • This is hilarious, thank you for sharing xD

  • @Nekoo said:

    Got called lag switch when the dedicated server is literally up,

    it's like survivors has muscle memory to type these stuff

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/218/YUUGJJ5482C7.png

    Insert Freddy laugh

  • well I mean that's one nice thing with servers no more legitimate lag switchers

  • I actually have a question about this, yesterday, on XBOX SWF full party, we went against a Myers who, in specific moments, "lagged" and teleported giving him some "advantage" over the survivors, we all could see it in the exact same way and taped it from different perspectives.

    Ain't there a way for killers to "connect-disscOnect" their wifi/ethernet for them to get an advantage in specific moments regardless of the dedicated servers?

    I mean, we all escaped and said nothing to the killer but it was weird AH.

    Example: At the exit gates he "lagged" and teleported BEHIND us hitting and downing specificly the only hurt survivor, we body blocked for him to ecape, but still, it was really weird.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I actually have a question about this, yesterday, on XBOX SWF full party, we went against a Myers who, in specific moments, "lagged" and teleported giving him some "advantage" over the survivors, we all could see it in the exact same way and taped it from different perspectives.

    Ain't there a way for killers to "connect-disscOnect" their wifi/ethernet for them to get an advantage in specific moments regardless of the dedicated servers?

    I mean, we all escaped and said nothing to the killer but it was weird AH.

    Example: At the exit gates he "lagged" and teleported BEHIND us hitting and downing specificly the only hurt survivor, we body blocked for him to ecape, but still, it was really weird.

    If it's myer, I think its that specific killer that has bug.

    Myer has a known issue that occasionally pull lose his tier 3 suddenly,

    I won't be surprise if he has other bugs right now.


    And for the "are there any way for the killers to ..........." question,

    No, not in dedicated server