I like to outplay people and constantly swap up my build. One game I'll play a very in your face killer, the next I'll play a stealthy surv, the next I'm a killer that relies on surprising the survs, the next I'm a very aggro surv, etc, etc
^^ All those things play into how I get a thrill out of the game. The experience of hunting or being hunted.
Bloodpoints are the main reason I play though and they're how I decide whether or not I won (though I can "win" according ot the game's weird logic with few bp and vice versa)
Thrill of the Hunt is a perk with a name that matches my playstyle and it grants a bonus to bloodpoints so long as it's up. If you run it as your only hex perk and defend it, then you're deviating from the norm, something else I like to do when I play by constantly changing how I play.
I chose mine because I am a life long fan of the Halloween films, particularly the 1978 film, and a huge fan of Michael Myers. As a result, the Halloween chapter for DBD is why I'm here in the first place, let alone why I chose Michael Myers for my avatar.
Cause I "mained" Bill in Left 4 Dead, so I naturally picked him as my main survivor. I always run Borrowed Time and Unbreakable with him to make his playstyle lean more to what he was intended to be with his perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Leatherface
Well, I love birds. A lot.
And a is the prophecy.
My eternal struggle to gain the elusive Wounded Healer trophy on PS4 (using No Mither). When. Will. It. Be. Fixed?
5 months since it was reported. 5. Months.
But yeah. That's why.
I'm a Dwight main and Prove Thyself is the best looking teachable he has :P
To me the game is about two things
I like to outplay people and constantly swap up my build. One game I'll play a very in your face killer, the next I'll play a stealthy surv, the next I'm a killer that relies on surprising the survs, the next I'm a very aggro surv, etc, etc
^^ All those things play into how I get a thrill out of the game. The experience of hunting or being hunted.
Bloodpoints are the main reason I play though and they're how I decide whether or not I won (though I can "win" according ot the game's weird logic with few bp and vice versa)
Thrill of the Hunt is a perk with a name that matches my playstyle and it grants a bonus to bloodpoints so long as it's up. If you run it as your only hex perk and defend it, then you're deviating from the norm, something else I like to do when I play by constantly changing how I play.
That and it's just a really good looking icon.
a
Cause Ghostface is my favorite killer
i love cats
I chose mine because I am a life long fan of the Halloween films, particularly the 1978 film, and a huge fan of Michael Myers. As a result, the Halloween chapter for DBD is why I'm here in the first place, let alone why I chose Michael Myers for my avatar.
Spanungstoss is the german translation of surge in the german version of the game
Sounded cool and went with it. Probably will regret it in the future.
Kate's my main survivor and the first character in the game I P3'd.
And she's hot.
Isn't it obvious?
Mmm yea Ghost Face
Cause I "mained" Bill in Left 4 Dead, so I naturally picked him as my main survivor. I always run Borrowed Time and Unbreakable with him to make his playstyle lean more to what he was intended to be with his perks.
I main Legion, and I've got a P3 Julie to show for it. : )
(I wish there were multiple Legion profile pics for each one, but meh, gotta pick Frank I guess...)
I drew some killers and Nurse came out alright so I made her my profile picture.
Before this I had Feng Min as my Pfp, since she is my favorite.
Because they wouldn't let me choose Zenitsu from Demon Slayer.
I JUST WANT ZENITSU FROM DEMON SLAYER AS MY PFP
Well, imo best perk design
Legion is my main
I was kind thinking of a Destiny style name, (ex. Gahlran, the Sorrow-Bearer), and I main Spirit.
So my full username would be Masantonio, Spirit's Fury
I main ghostface and i like the scream movies
I now want that as a cosmetic.
New cosmetic? Nah this is the new Mori animation!
Ah. Looks like I'm running tombstone piece every game from now on.
*shakes violently*
I...I have an addiction
Its symmetric and nobody uses it
Doctor is my favorite Killer, although part of me really wants to change it to Adam.
Devour Hope is God, I simply make sure I won't experience its wrath.
I like Feng. Feng. Feng!
Jane is my avatar because she’s my main in-game. I had to rep her here!
The hook faces left.
I just ruined it for you. No need to thank me.
I flip flop a lot, it was either this, mrs brisby screaming or me dabbing.