Does Mindbreaker buff SB?
As I tested it with a friend, when I manage to sneak in and surprise hit the survivor, he can at first run normally, gets the hit boost and then SB kicks in and boosts him further.
Is that a bug?
As I tested it with a friend, when I manage to sneak in and surprise hit the survivor, he can at first run normally, gets the hit boost and then SB kicks in and boosts him further.
Is that a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda yeah.
in a way yeah 3 second exhaustion lol
Not really a bug, that is just the way exhaustion works. They run from the generator, but they still have the 3 second exhaustion and you don't recover while running.
So they get the hit speed boost, stop for 3 seconds to recover from the mindbreaker exhaustion (usually behind a pallet), and then Sprint Burst is ready to use.
The perk is BAD. It needs to lose the 50% gen restriction so it can do its job throughout the match, and go up to 5 seconds so a single pallet doesn't neuter it.
Agreed. I've played 5 matches with it, at the end of each i was asking survivors if it did anything. Every of them said that it didn't. So i just stopped using this nonsense perk. With those changes above it could actually do something.