I DEMAND a new reporting system!
I'm not asking for one, I'm demanding one.
I'm demanding that you do something about people telling me to off myself, call me a N-----, wishing death/sexual violence on my family, wishing Cancer and AIDS on them, etc.
I know you've spent a long time cultivating this "community," but please take some accountability and implement a real reporting system.
Comments
P. S. Implement something like this so I can enjoy sweet satisfaction
uses current report form in-game
Ah snap, is that a capital I or a lower case l?
Oh no, I entered the wrong URL.
RIP REPORT T_T
The most complex step of the reporting process shouldn't revolve around manually typing in URL's in-game.
It's beyond stupid.
Welcome to the wild west buddy, devs don't give a crap about your feelings. No really they literally don't, just leave post match don't have a conversation with them problem solved!!
They care more about producing DLC's than preventing actual abuse. This is not even arguable. Its fact.
Bruh you see Aces pimp jacket? Priorities!!!!!!
Like "you camper! Reported! Enjoy your ban!" Or "my team was #########, I'll report them for being bad".
This stuff was probably the reason why they removed the old report page.
So the new system should be really clear about what is reportable and what not. But people will probably still report nonsense.
Welp, you're not in a position to demand anything, so that's pretty cute.
Doing false or rage reports in online games is quite common in other systems as well. It might be that those can handle reports better, because with Dedicated servers e.g. it's easier to automaticly send a log of the after game chat log e.g. And they might use some kind of filter system as well. I mean you don't need to catch every case of cheating or abuse, as long as you the amount of those yu catch and punish is big enough to discourage people commiting them.
I think it might help if the report system would be mandatory more detailed/complicated. So that you even can just start a draft for such a report after game and add all the finishing evidence later.
I demand Kittens. I expect them in the next patch. That is all.
Exactly.
It's insane that it's still not out and they don't even bother to answer it.