New Killer Perk: Putting Your Foot Down

The Entity's disgust for foreign items it potent, and it bleeds into your mind as well.

-You can see the aura of dropped items within 15 meters, as well as how many uses are left by the color of the aura.

-When standing over an item, you can press the action key to stomp on the item, reducing its charges by 15/25/33% of its total charges.

-Has a cooldown of 80/60/40 seconds.

"Eww, I think I stepped in something..." -Freddy Krueger

Comments

  • This was obivously made to pair with Franklins. Perks should compliment one another, like Enduring and Spirit Fury, not dependent on each other.

  • @Kerbert said:

    This was obivously made to pair with Franklins. Perks should compliment one another, like Enduring and Spirit Fury, not dependent on each other.

    Fair enough. Still, it's been bouncing around in my head for a while, and I had to write it out somewhere.

  • @GeneralSpudmuffin said:

    The Entity's disgust for foreign items it potent, and it bleeds into your mind as well.

    -You can see the aura of dropped items within 15 meters, as well as how many uses are left by the color of the aura.

    -When standing over an item, you can press the action key to stomp on the item, reducing its charges by 15/25/33% of its total charges.

    -Has a cooldown of 80/60/40 seconds.

    "Eww, I think I stepped in something..." -Freddy Krueger

    Nah but I am happy that it isnt a hatch perk that would never be used lol. This is just for a gimmick build.

  • Anyone have any ideas on how to make this better? It is a bit of a gimmicky perk, but it would still be fun to play around with.

  • Maybe make it so instead of seeing dropped items auras, you can see held items aura at 5 meters.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    Maybe make it so instead of seeing dropped items auras, you can see held items aura at 5 meters.

    The point of the perk is to damage items that were dropped. So, why would you see ones that aren't dropped yet?