I think when legion goes into his feral frenzy, he should be able to put survivours mend timer down
Do you think so?
Do you think so?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You do if you hit them twice while in frenzy
I played him 2 days ago and it doesn't
It just cancells his frenzy
So basically you want the old legion?
On lauch it worked that way but literally everyone hated it and devs had to rework Legion. I highly doubt this feature will return.
This is possible with add ons but it most likely will never be a part of their base kit again. Survivors hated it.
The Old Legion was so annoying Legion hate became a meme. Let's not do that again.
He is saying that at second hit on the same suvivor in FF, the timer goes down in X time.
Yeah
Yeah exactly
I think it would be a good idea to put down the mend timer when hitting a survivor again in FF. Then it would actually give the killer a little advantage when they hit the survivor again, instead of only giving the survivor a free sprint burst.
But anyway I think there are way more buffs needed to put Legion in a decent place again.
The problem is that add-on sucks eggs.
Waste more time hitting them a second time and then initiating The Chase where you have to hit them a third time than you would if you had just got as close as possible and then cancelled Frenzy
Yup, those addons are awful. All we can do is wait to see what they do with Legion.
I have a topic on here with an idea. It's in feedback too. Maybe that could help?