community on nurse
this time the devs are going way too far. the community agreed on addon changes since some of them are too strong and unfun. but also almost eveyone was fine with her base kit. literally no one asked for this "slighty changes on her base kit". what do you guys think? what do you like and/or dislike?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It hasn’t been tested yet
Needs an undecided option
Can’t really start a poll towards something that hasn’t even come out yet, as @GrootDude has stated. But I don’t mind giving some thought towards it beforehand, I don’t think there’s any issues. But, hey, guess that’s just cause I’m a Legion main and I’m used to changes like this at this point.
I'm on the fence. I need to see gameplay first :P
Temporary answer. I can say for sure that I think THAT changes to her Add-Ons and Basekit are fine. But I cannot say for sure that THIS changes to her Add-Ons or Basekit are fine.
I guess it will take some time to find this out, people need to get used to Nurse again on the Live Version.
It does need a undecided option since we don't know how bad it is yet, But I think they weren't needed
I will not vote on the poll, because i only played her maybe 5 times.
But adding a ~3.5 seconds timeframe onto her movement rotation is a serious nerf.
Do you really think buffing her addons would have been fine with her basekit that required no addons to be highly deadly? Come on, be realistic...
It doesn't have to be tested, it's like MoM. You can already see on paper it's gonna be weak.
this. just imagine all the indoor maps and other maps with massive LoS breaks. there is a ton of bad maps for her now. its just not gonna be fun to play.