Nurse Change looks great

Addresses the issues without nerfing her massively or changing her place in the meta drastically. We all wanted an addon rework and that's what we got. Props to the Devs.


Place your thoughts below.

Comments

  • The changes are great. She actually requires skill to play now and that's amazing. Good nurse players will still dominate.

    Maybe they should change it so that the recharge continues while charging the blinks but I'm not sure yet.

  • Idiots I say. Lmao I also say.

    I haven't had too much experience with nurse. (Hell, never touched her.)

    But looks like other people actually agree with the changes. They don't mind it even!

    No, these OTHER people in the forums are overreacting heavily. They're complaining about something they don't even know about. Folks, if you want to complain about something, goddamnit, actually know what you're complaining about in the first place!

  • Hell no, they took away every tool she had. Just nerf nerf nerf and more nerfs.. they gave her nothing to compensate l. At least increase her walk speed so she’s faster than survivors.

  • If this comes in the console version, nobody will play the nurse.

    This game isn't just for pc users. They should not change her base kit

  • @PickCollins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743278#Comment_743278

    Base kit change is crippling.

    There's a 2.5 fatigue time for 2 blinks. That's enough time for a Survivior to get 9 meters away. She needs to then wait 3.5 seconds to blink again, there's an additional 14 meters.

    Nurse needs to cover a 23 meter difference for missing one chainblink, and that's the equivalent of 2 blinks, one of which being fully charged.

    That is a crippling change if I've ever seen one. That's worse than any nerf Pig or Legion has ever gotten.

    No offense but that's if the survivor runs in a straight line and doesn't try to break line of sight and let be realistic who is going to not try to break line of sight or juke her. Even if they do your blink can still make up that distance sure it may not be by much but you still make it up meaning that you still get hit even if you did run in a straight line.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/747090#Comment_747090

    Oddly you will find alot of people disagree with other Killers being able to brute force there way through a chase. Also what you are saying now is going against the "Hyperagressive" style you mentioned earlier.

    Also, Yes I like Legion and I can Still look at the bigger picture other than "Oh they nerfed my Killer! Riot!" The Devs are for the game. Not Killer or Survivor. The Game. What did I do when they nerfed Legion? I looked at it, sighed at the overnerfing then PLAYED THE KILLER. I got to be really good with Legion despite it all. I didn't complain, I only whined alittle, I got things done.

    My best advice is to comment in the feedback for the PTB. I can't influence the Devs anymore than you can, of course. I think the best bet is to play the Killer, get used to it and then decide.

    Also

    https://youtu.be/_LgjuMzMYcQ

    Hey,

    have you actually played nurse yourself? I doubt you did. But keep parroting otz. 😂

1 2 ›