Claudettes are so evil >.<
I've been getting owned by Claudettes all day. Who are the survivors you have most trouble with?
Tagged:
Trusted
I've been getting owned by Claudettes all day. Who are the survivors you have most trouble with?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quentins usually, they tend to be the obnoxious teabaggers with flashlights and DS
Aces. But I have the last laugh cause his cough is wimpy!
xD
I don't face many Quentin's, but when I do they're usually P3 and insanely good loopers and occasionally toxic.
I'm no longer afraid of Blendettes, but Quentin just strikes fear in me.
Now I'm kinda scared to play against a P3 Quentin Dx
I’m not evil! D:
I have the hardest time against Jake players usually.
Played multiple high rank survivor games today (obviously as Claudette). Got facecamped/1-hooked every game for no reason except for the few games where I managed to win all chases by losing the killer 100% of the entire trial.
And Claudettes are the evil ones? I really wonder why people even bother playing solo survivor at this point when all killers act like every solo survivor was a "toxic tbagging SWF player with flashlights, keys, brand new parts, spamming vault noise etc".
Honestly DBD is unplayable for solo players in my opinion. Obviously other people will have other experienced but these are mine. At least I ran all of these noobs for minutes and used every second on the hook to keep them busy. No 4k for bad killers on my watch.
Well, time to play killer again I guess since that's all DBD is good for these days unless you got a solid SWF team to play survivor with.
Nea.
Though I am speaking as a Survivor.
Nea mains tend to be the worst teammates and will happily skulk in a corner while you die on hook.
As a killer I don't really have a problem with any particular survivor, since I play in yellow ranks nobody really stands out.
This is unfortunately true. I stopped playing Claudette because I noticed playing Claudette is like an 80% chance of getting tunneled.
I see them now...
The Lauries...
*Shudders in DS*
You want to talk about having a high chance of getting tunneled?
I use Sheriff Jake. Often with a flashlight.