allow pebble to stun killer
Understandable have a good day
Understandable have a good day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
peb·ble
/ˈpebəl/
noun
a small stone made smooth and round by the action of water or sand.
You realize that this suggestion was brought up in a "Make a Toxic perk" thread?
So, no. I think anyone with 2 brain cells could see this is a bad idea.
This is literally a joke post lol
Oh good. I was worried you were serious.
@ocafghanistan I was aware lol
I was gonna say tho, If you wanted to make a new perk called BRICK or something... lol
I'm just joking lol
Actually that's a great idea change pebble tier 3 to a brick
ROFL!