MIndbreaker buff or rework idea?

Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey.

Survivors within your terror radius suffer from the exhaustion status effect for 6/7/8 seconds.

Affect only applies once within terror radius, once they leave it resets, giving it to them next time they enter.


@MegaWaffle also suggested it was changed to the exhausted status effect was based on a aura radius on a generator.


The intent of what my rework of the perk is to deny instant use of exhaustion perks upon injury, making it easier and quicker for you to secure the kill.

Comments

  • Remove the 50% restriction on gens and increase to 3/4/5 seconds so it's not cancelled by a single pallet.

    That's it. The perk does it's job, giving Survivors the choice of rushing gens or letting their exhaustion recover.

    Exhaustion on hit is too oppressive. It's like giving all killers exhaustion add-ons.

  • @Tzeentchling9

    Thanks! Okay! There you go, I'll leave mine for interpretation and agree with you there.

  • It should be one or the other imo, not both.

    Either increase exhaustion on the perk as is (maybe not 16 full seconds seeing as the perk was really designed to help stealth killers land the first hit, maybe 8 or 9 at tier 3?) OR make it apply exhaustion with a basic attack. If this was how it worked it would make all exhaustion perks (apart from Adrenaline) practically useless seeing as a good killer will end a chase without allowing the survivor to stand still/walk for 16 seconds.

  • Sorry, I thought you were looking for suggestions. I just don't see Exhaustion on hit for every killer going over well, what with how everyone reacts to the Clown's and Huntress's add-ons.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    It should be one or the other imo, not both.

    Either increase exhaustion on the perk as is (maybe not 16 full seconds seeing as the perk was really designed to help stealth killers land the first hit, maybe 8 or 9 at tier 3?) OR make it apply exhaustion with a basic attack. If this was how it worked it would make all exhaustion perks (apart from Adrenaline) practically useless seeing as a good killer will end a chase without allowing the survivor to stand still/walk for 16 seconds.

    It was two ideas, there you go as well, agreed.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Sorry, I thought you were looking for suggestions. I just don't see Exhaustion on hit for every killer going over well, what with how everyone reacts to the Clown's and Huntress's add-ons.

    I am always looking for suggestions! I changed it in realizing getting M1'd into exhaustion is not the way to go.

  • Maybe add 60/70/80% generator progression, keep the exhaustion, but add oblivious. :)