Who is the fastest killer? And 2nd 3rd slowest killers
Who is the fastest killer? like normal/default running speed with out any perks/add ons/ ect?
I have it in my head that the 3 fastest killers are Wraith, Freddy, and Leather Face. Unless I'm completely wrong and its none of them.
I know Wraith is faster when hes invisible, but I think he's still pretty fast right?
But yeah who is the fastest killer?
I know Nurse is the slowest killer, but does hag come second, and huntress come third? or does Micheal come third
I'm honestly wondering this for a bit.
Comments
Um sorry, I meant movement speed, with out the using any special power.
Hag/Huntress 110%
Shape at EW1 104%
Nurse at 96%
Crouching Pig 92%
Chester laid out all the info you need.
Cloaked Wraith 126%
Survivors move at a speed of 4 metres/second when they run. That speed is used as a reference point, making it 100 %.
The default Killer speed is 4.6 m/s or 115 %. Generally, if a new Killer comes out, they will be moving at that speed unless they have alternative modes due to their Powers.
Disregarding Killer Powers, there's not really a "the fastest Killer", because most of them have the same speed.
The Trapper, Wraith (uncloaked), Hillbilly, Shape (EW II & III), Doctor (Punishment Mode), Cannibal, Nightmare, Pig, Clown all move at the default speed of 115 %.
The Huntress and Hag move slower at 110 %, to compensate for the Huntress having an injuring ranged Power and the Hag being able to teleport to her Phantasms.
The Shape in Evil Within I moves even slower, at 105 %, to compensate for his tremendously reduced Terror Radius in that stage.
The Nurse is the slowest Killer, she only moves at 96.25 %, slower than running Survivors, to compensate for her ability to teleport at will.
So really, there are 4 movement speed ranges, disregarding changes due to Powers.
If you want additional information, you can look up most speeds here:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Movement_Speeds
Maybe it's just me, but every time I face The Clown that fat f*ck is faster than Usain Bolt. Even with Sprint Burst, he closes insane distances in just seconds without his poison.
Okay thank you