I’d probably swap NOED for Iron Maiden in a basement build, especially as he already has an instadown anyway (Iron Maiden is purely to make sneaky basement saves difficult because of the notification)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agitation, Iron Grasp, Insidious, NOED.
It's about the only thing he's good for.
Ruin, PWYF, BBQ, Bamboozle. For add-ons run Knife Scratches and Beasts Marks.
Build PWYF stacks and get ez chainsaw downs.
try dark devotion, got some funny jump scare chainsaws with that .... and dcs.
PWYF, Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, Pop
and if you can, Primer Bulb, Carburetor
Objective: 3 Stacks or DEATH
PGTW,BBQ,Ruin and whispers/infectious fright.
Iron Grasp, Agitation, Mad Grit, and Insidious. Become the camper Bubba was always meant to be.
M&A, Discordance, Remember Me, and BBQ/Franklin's Demise.
That's a fair swap as well.
I accidentally typed PWYF 😅
I think Otz started that.😂
@EliteBoy06
you want a winning build or a build that might work