Do any killers use the coin offerings?

I usually get them but I don't bother adding them to my loadout. Are they helpful at all?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Don't use coin offerings as killer. You want the survivors to waste time on chests instead of spending their time on generators.

  • sometimes, when i dont see them running any items. but its hard to tell if it helps at all

  • I use them...when there's no Offerings left in my inventory that interest me.

    They are helpful in a way, technically.

    You might deny someone finding a Key and escaping after you close the Hatch.

    You might deny Chest builds, y'know, people running Plunderer's Instinct & Ace In The Hole to get cool stuff.

    But you will also push them to do Generators.

  • Nopes, only bloodpoints offerings

  • @Boss said:

    I use them...when there's no Offerings left in my inventory that interest me.

    They are helpful in a way, technically.

    You might deny someone finding a Key and escaping after you close the Hatch.

    You might deny Chest builds, y'know, people running Plunderer's Instinct & Ace In The Hole to get cool stuff.

    But you will also push them to do Generators.

    Ace in The Hole is a luck perk, correct? I don't play Ace at all hes the only Survivor I don't play ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • Never using them. If I dont have any BP Offering, I use a Hook Offering. I also see them rarely used by Killers.

  • I don't see any point of the coins on killer wouldn't you want survivors to waste time on chests?

  • I use them if i have nothing left though.

  • Pretty sure the Bubba mains do.

  • Why would I when I could use any of my hundreds of bloodpoint offerings?

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739219#Comment_739219

    Ace in The Hole is a luck perk, correct? I don't play Ace at all hes the only Survivor I don't play ๐Ÿ˜ž

    Correct, though its luck factor only works on searching Chests.

  • I use them sometimes if I don't wanna deal with RNG giving them a key

  • Nope.

    I always use bloodpoint offerings and I barely ever run out of them