Who you think we're getting for chapter 14
One of the developers Peanits says they never said it wouldn't come with a survivor, I don't think it will be Pennywise I'm pretty confident they would include a map for him.
One of the developers Peanits says they never said it wouldn't come with a survivor, I don't think it will be Pennywise I'm pretty confident they would include a map for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope that it's Carrie (1976, not 2013)
I think it could be, did you notice they changed Cruel Confinement to Cruel Limits, which Carrie confined her mother to a closet that's a giant indicator to me
Oh and the Steven King follows or refollows
I was hoping someone would come by and say it , I guess I will, I hope it's Candyman
I hope it's original.
I hope it's origional as well, but with the route they're going I wouldn't be shocked if the next one was a license as well
If we do get a King license I'm hoping it's Salem's Lot. Anything but Pennywise really, I don't want an inter-dimensional cosmic god to be boiled down to "crappy clown simulator"
Does that mean Tony Hawk is going to be a killer then?
I think it’s original, but if it is licensed I honestly would love to see Samara.
Samara?
I hope it's an original chapter. It's neat to see iconic killers and stuff but I always just prefer everything from the original content
I'll be honest, up til this point she was just "Ring Girl" for me. Watched that as a kid and don't really remember anything outside of the infamous "crawls out of tv and gives me a ######### heart attack" scene