Now that you mention it. I've head it too. And it had never really registered till now. And it had never been as creepy till now that its been mentioned....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which version?
Badham preschool 4
Bark Bark
I hear it on all badham maps. I think it's just ambience just like how you hear some weird high pitched screming like
"Woaaaaoa" when you go near the edge of every map"
Now that you mention it. I've head it too. And it had never really registered till now. And it had never been as creepy till now that its been mentioned....
Badham maps creepy factor just skyrocketed..
Remember benedict misyaking Amanda as a pig? Seems like animals other than crows are taken.
I don't notice it, that or I just didn't think that was a barking noise.
I've never heard in my life. Now I'm gonna burn Springwood offerings just so I can hear a doggo bark :P
Yeah I heard some sounds like that as well, my friends also