Killers shouldn't be penalized when..
Survivors DC.
Survivors don't really loose pips when the Killer DCs. Yet the Killer is punished with a possible de-pip when the other way around happens.
Survivors DC.
Survivors don't really loose pips when the Killer DCs. Yet the Killer is punished with a possible de-pip when the other way around happens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
survivors sholdn't be penalized when killer camp
You sir are comparing apples, to pizzas.
The rest of the team gets free gens.
A survivor disconnecting punishes everybody it makes the rest of the survivors job a lot more difficult.
It denies both points and emblems to both the other survivors and killer.
As for camping I agree survivor should be penalized if it's actual facecamping but a lot of the time what people tend to refer to as camping or tunneling isn't
Survivors can lose Pips when the Killer DCed.
It's the Killer being near the hook cause he saw someone or is kicking a gen. I know, cause I've been called a camper when I do that or chase there stupid teammate around the hook. IT's not my fault they don't peel off. Oh and got called a tunneler when I don't even slug.
but how does that benefit the hooked person in any way?
No idea. But I got a question for you... how could the Devs or anyone else tell when a face camp happens?