dont get me wrong, the ultra rare combo is super good too, but those two just give him such a huge boost in the two parts he is mostly lacking, they are actually really amazing.
like, the traps literally hide themselves (you dont need to hide them in tall grass necessarily or parts of them can stick out no problem) and you can carry so many with you it allows for a fast setup and really helps in a chase (you can block more pallets / windows).
Tar Bottle and Stitched Bag all the way, because of one word: Flexibility.
Trapper gets so much more flexibility when starting with more than one Trap and more available spots to set his Traps, and flexibility is what he needs at the start of a game. I also like Stitched Bag and Fastening Tools, to make Trap Placement really quick, but this limits the area where Traps can be placed.
The Iridescent Combo is nice as well, but I feel it is a little bit braindead. You do not really have to think about your placements, you just place them at e.g. the Shack Window, and do not need to care for it anymore.
Another combo I personally like: Honing Stone and Padded Jaws with STBFL. Gives two STBFL-Stacks on Non-Obsessions, while granting the ability to hook the Obsession without losing Stacks. But feels clumsy when having only one Trap available.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dont get me wrong, the ultra rare combo is super good too, but those two just give him such a huge boost in the two parts he is mostly lacking, they are actually really amazing.
like, the traps literally hide themselves (you dont need to hide them in tall grass necessarily or parts of them can stick out no problem) and you can carry so many with you it allows for a fast setup and really helps in a chase (you can block more pallets / windows).
imo easily his best combination.
Was a back and forth between Iri Stone / Bag or Tar Bottle / Honing Stone
Tar Bottle and Stitched Bag all the way, because of one word: Flexibility.
Trapper gets so much more flexibility when starting with more than one Trap and more available spots to set his Traps, and flexibility is what he needs at the start of a game. I also like Stitched Bag and Fastening Tools, to make Trap Placement really quick, but this limits the area where Traps can be placed.
The Iridescent Combo is nice as well, but I feel it is a little bit braindead. You do not really have to think about your placements, you just place them at e.g. the Shack Window, and do not need to care for it anymore.
Another combo I personally like: Honing Stone and Padded Jaws with STBFL. Gives two STBFL-Stacks on Non-Obsessions, while granting the ability to hook the Obsession without losing Stacks. But feels clumsy when having only one Trap available.
I only ever play trapper in KYF, but I do Fastening Tools + Stitched Bag.
Voted for "Tar Bottle + Stitched Bag"
Honing stone + purple bag
Either Fastening + Stitched Bag or Stitched Bag + Honing Stone
Two bags.
I love tar booty, ot can come in handy in almost every map. Except coldwind. ######### coldwind