time to nerf leather face
guys i lost against a leather face :( he is so obviously op!!!!!!!!! his chainsaw can down me in one hit????!!! devs when are you going to fix this BROKEN killer... permanent speed limiter when?
Tagged:
Trusted
guys i lost against a leather face :( he is so obviously op!!!!!!!!! his chainsaw can down me in one hit????!!! devs when are you going to fix this BROKEN killer... permanent speed limiter when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GrootDude How do you respond to these accusations?
I just lost to an LF too!!!! Super op!
Give him time, he has to manage to stop laughing before he responds.
I did too! He to opp!!1!
There is a psychic P3 French Leatherface on PS4.
He should definitely be nerfed.
bRo HiS aBiLitY iS bRoKeN
I agree, Bubba is so toxic!!! I miss the fun killers :(
EZ Fix, GitGud. Once I decided to do that Bubba no longer OP. Unless I forget to git gud.
Git gud is hard and discrimination towards those born without the capability. Faceban discriminators.
/close please
I don’t think everyone got that this was a joke.
I agree to this 100%
Make his chainsaw give deep wounds and give him 110 movement speed