What rank SURVIVOR are you?
Obviously this fluctuates because of the lunar cycle and events but what rank survivor do you "identify" as?
I always rank up to purple every month but I only consider myself Green rank.
Tagged:
Trusted
Obviously this fluctuates because of the lunar cycle and events but what rank survivor do you "identify" as?
I always rank up to purple every month but I only consider myself Green rank.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Five to be precise, same for killer.
The only reason I'm red is because of an upcoming tournament and I'm practising for a team.
As a killer main, im pretty proud of my rank 3 solo survivor. With so many potato teammates im surprised im even here.
Haven’t had the time to play 😭 been too busy
Just realized that I’m rank four
Rank 5 claudette here
Rank 8 Dweet :v
Don't remember the exact rank
But I don't want to get to red ranks ever again
ok how do you make polls interactable
Purple only because that's what I've previously reached before I stopped playing Survivor
Why? I really like red ranks. (Can’t change my answer but I’m in red ranks)
Both as survivor and killer it becomes not fun for me at red ranks
I could probably get to rank 1 but I dont wanna
I suck at survivor
I'm rank 4 now and I've been getting some horrible matches I've just not been at it. I don't play serious enough to be red ranks constantly. I like to just listen to music and not pay much attention. It works well most of the time. When I get 1 bad game I get about 5 in one go.
Rank 1 because ranking up as survivor is super easy. I’m rank 4 for killer.
I reached purple during the Bloodhunt, the wait time for a match got instantly longer, so I got back down to the green ranks.
Rank 1 Meg Head. Rank 3 as killer yet I play mostly as Bubba because he's the only one I have BBQ 3 on.
It would kind of be cool if we could have our forum profile here attached to our game so all that kind of information was available. You could choose to have it hidden or displayed on your profile.