It grants the ability as we all know to kill the last survivor by your hand, but to me it is so so rare i see this, it's either the hatch, the gate or EGC that happens at the end. So does it need to be gotten rid of?
I'd say just make it base kit. It's so situational, the last survivor left dies immediately on the hook, anyway.
From the matches I've had, most killers who burn these don't get to use them. I've seen killers screw themselves out of a kill trying to get use out of a Cypress Mori. Their complete refusal to hook me was good for me but unfortunate for them.
Making it base kit's the way to go, since most cypress games I don't get to actually use the darn thing. It's great for making people paranoid in early/mid game, but not much else.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd change it to only mori the obsession (if there is one). But any any time.
(Ignore the Keep it One, i did an Oopsie...so it's yes, no, change it, potato)
Ah, I voted for keep it the way it is.
I think Cypress should be built in :v
I'd say just make it base kit. It's so situational, the last survivor left dies immediately on the hook, anyway.
From the matches I've had, most killers who burn these don't get to use them. I've seen killers screw themselves out of a kill trying to get use out of a Cypress Mori. Their complete refusal to hook me was good for me but unfortunate for them.
Making it base kit's the way to go, since most cypress games I don't get to actually use the darn thing. It's great for making people paranoid in early/mid game, but not much else.
Same. If you are unlucky you should die quick ;)
I’d like it to be basekit.
It would be nice if it was base kit!