Why do you still play DBD?

I think we can all agree DBD is nowhere near perfect, so I ask why have you stuck around?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Because most games right now are completely boring

  • Stabbing people is fun

  • I love this game and it's community! Everyone here is so much fun to talk to and the game may get annoying at times but I genuinely enjoy it. :)

  • HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I was looking for the "because I still need to get all my killers, then survivors, to P3 50" option.

    This is probably it.

  • Because Friday the 13th died.

  • I'm a little everything. However, not 'I bought this game damn it!' and 'I like to complain'. Even if this game is annoying sometimes, people care about this game. Even when they complain.

  • I feel like this game can even be more popular in the future so I'm gonna stay here for a long time to witness it's development

  • Running from a crazed lunatic or a demon or monster never gets boring.

  • I want to unlock all the perks for every killer...Which I don't play enough to do that lol...

  • I think that's it.

  • I also want to see the game grow, but at the same time I feel like every patch brings more issues and the only growth it gets is new content. That said, the game is fun when it works correctly and people aren't being #########.

  • When this game works fine it is very nice about chases & interactions. But it happens so rarely and interactions are so few (no door, no slides ?)...

  • Is there a support group out there?

  • I request assistance.

  • Everytime I think I'll go and play another game I come crawling back to DBD.

  • The option:

    I'm waiting for ______ to come out.

    The Outer Worlds, Cyberpunk 2077, and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen ;)

  • its the only game where i can actually be the monster that chases the others down.

    i mean, how many games offer that?

    DbD is easily the best out of them (also due to the setting - i love that. thats also why Deathgarden failed in my eyes, it doesnt have the right setting, it doesnt feel right imo)

  • Because I enjoy the concept and the work that the devs made

  • My answer is a mixture of 1, 3, and 5. But mostly because DbD is starting to lean more toward all of those marketing strategies that prey on consumers, exploits in the human condition, and my poor time-spending decisions.

  • Because i like games where i hunt people down while they try to escape.

  • I truly need help...

    I've only had this game for a couple of months and I already spent 600+ hours on this game.

  • It's an interesting concept that could be so much better if we had better map design and balancing, I want it to grow and become even better

  • It's a casual game. I mean even if you have to level up your characters that doesn't mean you can't play with friends. And besides, the game idea is cool. I would like to see new objetives though.

  • I love seeing the game grow, and the new content keeps me playing