Somebody Save Me!
https://youtu.be/u8kkCxXKZm0
Just a goofy moment in Dead by Daylight...anyone have their own they feel like sharing? Also....let me jump through the window!!! xD
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
This reminds me of when I got cucked by a flashlight one of my team mates who DCed in the shack dropped, made me pick up the flashlight instead of vaulting, then the killer downed me.
Feng really wanted to repair that gen!
Take My Hand!
๐ค
Had the same thing happen to me. Involved a hatch spawning next to a locker. Went in and out of that Dang thing twice then got caught....Bad memories
I don't think I trust you! ('.') No telling what will happen if I grab it!
๐
Good call
Is this what they call...Gen Rushing!?
This reminds me of when I placed a medkit by the killer shack window for safe keeping.
That certainly sounds like the safest place to place it! It's a good thing it was there to heal you when you needed it.
Ye ๐