Let's hear it for "Other," AKA an increased across-the-board grind reduction that ensures a normal well-adjusted adult can have all perks unlocked on everyone in a reasonable amount of time (under, I dunno, 200 hours), and without having to read a wiki on how to be efficient with BP.
And related: A way for a completely new player to get all perks they want on a character without having to dedicate hours to leveling other characters first.
I'm most excited about the archives. I mean, how cool will that be? More lore about our favorite characters, more goals and rewards! That sounds so nice c:
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The more bug fixes the better :)
I second that. Bugfixes!
I third.
Although new chase music would be nice.
Check this out @Boosted_Dwight
https://youtu.be/AaRLW4ZS4JkOptimisation.
Even on PC, this game runs horrible compared to other games with similar graphics and mapsizes.
Omg that sounds amazing!!! :O
Balancing the killers and maps.
Everyone is asking the barb team to add it. Maybe they will?
Hopefully, it sounds pretty good.
Goals.
Just letting you know. There isn't a way to rid Camping/Tunneling.
Game Balance :/
Let's fix what we have before more broken stuff gets added
Just because if we don't make it clear how much we all want chase music for each killer I'm making as much noise as I reasonably can about it
Optimization. We need more options in the settings to make them customized.
I would really love a 7.1 specially sound definitions (like in other games). More FPS cap, etc etc.
All those little options make the difference.
I would like game balance/gen rework first but graphics next
Let's hear it for "Other," AKA an increased across-the-board grind reduction that ensures a normal well-adjusted adult can have all perks unlocked on everyone in a reasonable amount of time (under, I dunno, 200 hours), and without having to read a wiki on how to be efficient with BP.
And related: A way for a completely new player to get all perks they want on a character without having to dedicate hours to leveling other characters first.
I just can't wait for the archives!
Where is game balancing
Meta overhaul.
I'm most excited about the archives. I mean, how cool will that be? More lore about our favorite characters, more goals and rewards! That sounds so nice c:
Game Balance and optimization.