Make all traps glow all the time

As the title says... I think the Trapper's traps should always glow for his view.

Sure, I might sound stupid but don't pretend you haven't also done this.

You're going to pick up a trap, you're running dark trap addons, and you can't see it and you look like an idiot who can't find their own trap, wasting lots of time.

Just a little quality of life change would be nice, ya know?

Comments

  • Would be a nice qol change

  • Trapper

    -All unopened traps appear in a white aura visible at all times.

    -All active/placed traps appear in a red aura visible at all times.

    -All broken/sabotaged traps appear in a yellow aura during their broken status.

    -You start the game with all your traps equipped

    OR

    You have 3 traps equipped at the start of a match* basically just make the "bag" add-on base-kit.

    -You're terror radius is replaced by a unique theme song titled "Here Comes The Trapper" (Samination)

    Honestly I thing the "flagship" killer for Dead by Daylight is loooooong overdue for a rework.

  • When I read the title I was like "Uh what? Survivors already see them pretty easily"

    The trapper needs something more than that to become great, but it would be a nice start

  • Oh yeah, please. When using Tar Bottles, I have problems finding my own Traps. Always wasting a few seconds going back to have the Aura so I find them.

  • Trapper needs all the love he can get- he deserves it ❤️

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    Trapper

    -All unopened traps appear in a white aura visible at all times.

    -All active/placed traps appear in a red aura visible at all times.

    -All broken/sabotaged traps appear in a yellow aura during their broken status.

    -You start the game with all your traps equipped

    OR

    You have 3 traps equipped at the start of a match* basically just make the "bag" add-on base-kit.

    -You're terror radius is replaced by a unique theme song titled "Here Comes The Trapper" (Samination)

    Honestly I thing the "flagship" killer for Dead by Daylight is loooooong overdue for a rework.

    Somehow the devs haven't thought of this yet. Perhaps it will make Trapper OP lol.

  • @AngryFlower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729179#Comment_729179

    Some of his addons basekit or a lot of QoL changes like having all his traps with him from the beginning of the trial and being able to reset traps without having to pick them up.

    But this all have already been said, yet nothing of that is in the game

    Trapper is unfortunately a low priority

    There is already a line with some if not all killers waiting for a rework/Qol update